WMU Sustainability Overview
- WMU Sustainability Overview
- Thursday, August 16 - Thursday, August 16
Southwest Michigan Sustainable Business Forum presents
WMU Sustainability Overview with Peter Strazdas, Associate Vice President of Facilities Management, WMU
1) Overview of WMU's journey to lower energy consumption while growing their campus
2) Energy conservation measures by theme and results
3) Other sustainable approahces: LEED NC and EBOM certification, Storm-water management and BMP, Renewable energy-PV arrays, Electric vehicle fleet
4) Tour of Sangren Hall (LEED-NC Gold)
August 16, 2012
12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
WMU Fetzer Center
with tour of new Sangren Hall
SBF Members $15
Mission: To transform the way buildings and communities are designed, built and operated, in a way that improves the quality of life in West Michigan.