Do have a set of skills you would like to develop or share? Looking for a way to engage with the USGBC WM chapter?
We are looking for volunteers to serve on the following committees:
- Advocacy: Working with policy makers regarding LEED building practices
- Communications: Website, social media, blog posts and overall brand presence
- Education/Programs: Developing events, educational workshops and social events for current and potential members
- Green Schools: Coordinating events and education programs with local schools regarding the benefits environmental sustainability
- Membership: Recruitment of new members and retention of existing members
If you are interested in serving on one or more of the above committees, please email email@example.com. Include which committee you are interested in getting involved with and why. Committee members must be current members of the chapter. Not a member? Learn about membership and how to join here.
Andrea Marz, Executive Director, USGBC WM