- This event has passed.
How to Synchronize your Building Systems through Retrocommissioning
January 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Life is a journey of change, and like people, indoor building environments must continuously adapt to meet the needs of their users. If you are practicing the old “set it and forget it” method in your facility, you are likely wasting money in spaces of your building that are no longer being used as they were originally designed. The results of this can be costly as well as frustrating as fluctuating temperatures and humidity levels can bring complaints from occupants, along with many other challenges.
During this webinar, we’ll talk with building operators that have seen the benefits of a deep dive into their building systems and went through the process of retrocommissioning, or improving how their building equipment and system functions together. You will discover more about this holistic approach and how it became an important function of these owner/operators’ businesses.
You will learn:
- What types and sizes of buildings benefit from retrocommissioning
- Utility incentives available to help pay for retrocommissioning
- Where to start with retrocommissioning
Featuring Guest Speakers:
- Edna Lorenz, Beaumont Hospital
- Andrew Luzenski, Peter Basso Associates
- Hillary Vadnal, Trane
- Audrey Ewen, Consumers Energy (Moderator)
- John Nametz, Consumers Energy (Moderator)