- This event has passed.
Get a Handle on Hygiene: Aqueous Ozone as an Emerging Healthy Building Technology
July 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hand Hygiene hasn’t seen much innovation in many years. That’s about to change – meet Iggy™, a hand-rinsing device that when used as part of an overall approach to health and wellbeing, significantly enhances (or supplements, increases) the effectiveness of hand hygiene programs aimed at reducing the risk of transmission of infectious microbes (or germs).” Iggy uses aqueous ozone technology to sanitize hands in 7 seconds, providing a safe and natural cleaning, free from soap and chemicals. Aqueous ozone is a potent but safe, natural disinfectant. Research shows that aqueous ozone eradicates bacteria, fungi, and viruses (including coronavirus and influenza) on a variety of surfaces.
In this webinar, Chris Thompson, Chief Technology Officer of 3oe Scientific will discuss the plethora of benefits that this technology has to offer for a variety of building types. These benefits include:
- Meeting your sustainability goals with reduced water consumption and reduction of landfill waste.
- Saving money with the reduction of soap/sanitizer use.
- Enhanced health & wellness objectives and absenteeism reduction with improved infection control.
- Increased productivity through time saved sanitizing hands.
- Iggy™ is a “smart device” that tracks usage via RFI and communicates when service is needed.
Healthy buildings need healthy building practices. Technologies like this make reaching health, wellness, and sustainability goals simpler through individual action that can be tracked and monitored.