Being a partner of our organization means that you are a champion for high-performance building and carbon reductions in our built environment. Your support allows for our robust programs such as Grand Rapids 2030 District & Michigan Battle of the Buildings, the E.H.Zero project, and the promotion of green certifications to keep reaching the community in a meaningful way.
Our programs offer numerous ways for community members to learn about green building design & construction, equitable development projects, and opportunities in energy conservation, high-performance equipment, and technology. As a building owner & operator, you can apply this knowledge to projects that best fit your own buildings, and leverage your best practice successes to empower your peers. We all do better when we all do better.
Through your support, USGBC West Michigan provides education and connections to equitable carbon & energy solutions, smart transportation initiatives, and healthy building incentives.
- Company logo on website all year and event marketing
- Logo displayed at Annual Party
- Listed in Annual Report
All benefits of Supporter plus:
- Special Thank You at Annual Party with logo displayed
- Silver Recognition in Annual Report
- Sponsorship of one weekly newsletter
- 2 Tickets to Annual Party
All benefits of Silver supporter plus:
- Gold Recognition in Annual Report
- Sponsorship of four weekly newsletters
- 4 Tickets to Annual Party
All benefits of Gold Supporter plus:
- Platinum Recognition in Annual Report
- Sponsorship of weekly newsletter for full year
- 8 Tickets (full table) to Annual Party